Benefit from SmartTurn and Auto U-Pilot
- Hands-free headland steering
- Fully automatic headland management
- Saves time
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Improves precision
- Reduces soil compaction
This advanced system works Four modes:
- U-turn: The tractor automatically turns on the headland and into the adjacent unpassed wayline. The tractor makes a small U-shaped turn on the headland, according to the maximum turning radius. This requires a relatively large headland.
- Part-field: The tractor turns automatically on the headland into the third, fourth or further wayline. This requires a smaller headland than for U-turns.
- K-Turn: The K-turn sequence is designed to maintain stability when turning on slopes with rear-mounted equipment, reversing the tractor in a straight line allows it to make a wider turn into the next run.
- Y-Turn: Suitable for smaller headlands the Y-Turn is most commonly used with mounted equipment and is most commonly used for pass to pass operation.