Benefit from better connections
- Remote monitoring: Check the location and status of equipment remotely using any desk top or mobile device
- Operational efficiency: Make better informed logistics decisions
- Maximise uptime: Plan machine servicing in advance to avoid seasonal peaks
- Minimise downtime: Use diagnostic support when making making decisions
- Increase security: Receive immediate alerts when your equipment enters or leaves predefined areas
- Reduce costs: Monitor fuel consumption in near real time
- Mixed Fleet Management monitors tractors and implements from other manufacturers with
AGCO Connect allows owners and operators to remotely monitor the operation of the entire fleet, including suitably equipped machines from other manufacturers.
Operational data is collected and evaluated with Data Management allowing users to monitor, analyse and optimise machine use, increase efficiency and minimise downtime.
Mobile data transmission means that near real time machine data can be retrieved anywhere – from the office desktop, tablet or smartphone. With Geofencing you can improve your logistics management by receiving notifications on your smart device when your machines leave or reach previously defined areas. You will also be informed of any unusual machine activity.
Increase equipment uptime
In co-operation with an approved service partner, and with the machine owner’s permission, AGCO Connect can help you to keep your machine in optimum condition. This increases machine uptime, notifying dealers of any potential problems that may need urgent attention. Other service and maintenance notifications keep you informed of the machine condition to help schedule planned maintenance outside of busy periods.
Available as factory fit
Valtra’s complete guidance system for hands free steering is also available factory fitted on new tractors.