Updates including new look and feel and machine reports to help customers and dealers improve operational efficiency.
DULUTH, Ga. – December, 19, 2014 – AGCO Corporation (NYSE:AGCO) announced today several feature updates to its AgCommand® telemetry system, including key reports, mobile app enhancements and a new look and feel. AgCommand is a key product included in Fuse™ Technologies, AGCO’s next generation approach to precision agriculture and precision machine management, enabling insights into the efficiency, performance and logistics of the entire farm operation and enabling key service offerings to ensure machine uptime.
AgCommand enhancements allow users to:
- Make timely and more informed fleet management decisions using the new Automatic Weekly Machine Status Report, consisting of a brief vehicle summary, graphical efficiency chart and service report.
- Identify optimal engine performance and standardize the fleet operation based on the updated Engine Performance Report which now shows more granular, single vehicle information.
- Enhance overall productivity with increased insights from the Vehicle History Report which now offers each individual vehicle’s information on productivity, performance, maintenance history and cost analysis.
- Monitor overall fuel consumption, fuel per hour, fuel per area, and area per hour allowing customers to compare operator performance and adjust driving habits as needed for greater efficiency (as a new feature of AgCommand Standard Plus).
- Access AgCommand in Czech and Hungarian now in addition to the other 14 languages available.
Enhancements made to the AgCommand mobile app for iPad® and iPhone® include iOS 8 updates, and a new look and feel that makes app navigation easier and more intuitive.
The ability to roam between 3G and CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) networks is an additional benefit expanding coverage so more customers and dealers can now use AgCommand over a broader stretch of land than before. This will be supported by new hardware released to the market in the first half of 2015.
Customers also have the option of an additional level of support provided by their dealer. With the machine owner’s permission, AgCommand allows dealers to monitor their customers’ fleets, and provide a significantly enhanced level of support and service.
“The new AgCommand updates will not only enable farmers to better utilize data collected from their equipment to make important decisions it will also give them the flexibility to include their local AGCO dealer in the process to gain greater insights on how they can increase productivity and reduce costs to capitalize return on investments,” said Ben Studer, director of Product Management, Global Advanced Technology Solutions (ATS) and Electronics Functional Group (EFG).
For more information about AgCommand, Fuse Technologies and AGCO’s approach to precision farming and precision machine management, visit our home page.
Fuse is a registered trademark of AGCO. Auto-Guide is a trademark of Caterpillar Inc. and used under license by AGCO. NovAtel is a registered trademark of Hexagon.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions and supports more productive farming through its full line of equipment and related services. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, supported by Fuse® precision technologies and farm optimization services, and are distributed globally through a combination of over 3,000 independent dealers and distributors in more than 150 countries. Founded in 1990, AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, GA, USA. In 2016, AGCO had net sales of $7.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.AGCOcorp.com. For company news, information and events, please follow us on Twitter: @AGCOCorp. For financial news on Twitter, please follow the hashtag #AGCOIR.